top of page

Enlightened Phoenix Group

Public·222 members

Aion Servers Download !LINK!

Download ->->->-> https://urlin.us/2toxyH

Aion Servers Download !LINK!

On Aion America we have a few Default languages in our client and we have a few that you can download here and apply to your client. You can choose your language and download on the link below:

Hi, a friend of mine tries to download the game for 2 days now. Both launcher and torrent download are very very slow (via launcher it didn't even start after 13+ hours). Now with 79% via torrent he gets the message "error: data error (crc check)". No Aion downloading before or known issues with the hard disk. Do you have any ideas to make the download possible

Do you joke 9 days today...after last week maintence im starting to solved the errors....now im 7th day to try to downloaded and still downloading...im stuck in 90% from yesterday night!! i thought that i must try another game in the end!!

I also have almost the same problem. Namely, I had downloaded the Japanese language pack last week. I deleted the sound folder after 2 days because I wanted to have the German language pack again. When I suddenly started the client now he told me that a game update would be available which he did not show me before. I deinstaled the game and then reinstalled it. Trozdem he also shows me that NEN update is available. I can start the game troz all normally and play without it makes any impact. How do I get that he does not start me every time the game says that an update is available If I want to download the update takes forever with the download.

aiDPSMeter is a network-based information tool for Aion. aiDPSMeter shows damage, heal and animation speed, PvP instances progress with participants list, information about characters and current servers online. We recommend to use library Npcap to capture Aion information from network.

so i saw this and got soooo excited 4.6 were the golden days for me but even though i have all my fire walls dropped completely the launcher will not download the game, it just says "preparing for download" but never actually starts. please help

Something else is blocking the download. The files can't be written to the game folder or can't be downloaded generally. Think of the other programs of settings that can be stopping the launcher from downloading the file

Hi, I had to format my laptop today and download aion classic again. I don't understand what's going on though originally when i first downloaded classic it was only 15GB and not it's 35GB. I installed it anyway took half the day. I tried running the game and now it's not showing any server but Katalam.

AionHistory is a unique project with no analogues yet. The client of the game of our project is recreated on the basis of the official Korean client "Aion Classic".In order to start playing on our project, you do not need to subscribe, buy software to improve ping and undergo repeated verification. Just download the client and start playing for free.Our advantages:- Customer assembly fully complies with the Korean official Server "Aion Classic"- Our project is not a "trimmer" of the previously existing version to the classics.- the maximum possible implementation of official gaming mechanics- Excellent geodata (!)- Mobs bypass obstacles (!)- The history of the project takes its beginning with version 1.2- Updates of the game without wipes (1.2, 1.5, 1.7, 1.9, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.5, 2.7)- Comfortable ping. Our data center is geographically conveniently posted in Moscow (!), As a result, our players do not need to use an additional software to improve ping in the game- Reliable protection service from DDOS attack. The presence of hardware filtering will allow you to disprove the operation of the server over the network- Antichit and antibot system from Active Anticheat will prevent the interference of the game from the outside- Responsive Administration, which is ready to help gaming questions and help solve various situations Download the client and start playing with us!Information on the play store and premium accounts:The sh

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Liam Johnson
    Liam Johnson
  • Axel Jones
    Axel Jones
  • nguyencuong070421
  • Noah King
    Noah King
  • TeamSeo BuildLink
    TeamSeo BuildLink
bottom of page