top of page

Enlightened Phoenix Group

Public·222 members
Karen Novikov
Karen Novikov

Ashampoo Office 2018 Free Download Portable

There is also (with the same architecure) Ashampoo Free Office: -us/office-freea related, a bit older (2012), but rather compact, full-fledged compatible office suite.One might need to supply an e-mail (may be temp) to get a product key.To make it portable one just needs to have a file called "portable.txt" in its folder.

Ashampoo Office 2018 Free Download Portable

> this site is for (portable) freeware and commercial software should not be promoted here.I disagree. One of the reasons companies are willing to put energy towards freeware options is that their pro versions don't disappear in the process. Deleting mention just means more software loaded with grayed-out "pro" options.

Portable and UPX packed, its under 65mb "single language", docx, xlsx, pptx, pdf supported (see trick at bottom of post). The BEST All-in-One suite, imho. its 10% the weight of Libreoffice or Openoffice (Kingsoft Office "may" be iffy, I am unsure HOW they access docx/xlsx format licences)WOW! the features, the speed, the UI/ribbon! I copied it all over the place (testing) no loss of function!*Heck It might be advisable to install it, make a portable USB copy, uninstall main app and copy USB copy back to PC's drive (as its a TON smaller.. 165mb vs 64mb)If you go single language & all help Chm's are "joined", with redundant info omitted/combined, you can get it under 62mb FULL FUNCTION!all 3 main apps can be "split off" (with their accompanying files/folders dll's etc), result, STILL FUNCTION (thats maddness, just want the text app, boom, just presenter...boom..any..easy to do too/well named).. works out of about 22mb to 24mb for each "stand alone", easier/smaller (well easier) using "limited option installs" then using the "make portable menu button" aka only install 1 app then make portable > repeat per appShocking, its 1 of VERY few app "licencee's" for use of docx/xlsx. I know of...4 other legal/fully free apps that have that ability, including spread32 & atlantis (the others are gnumeric & the "office" forks: free/libre office). Plus kingsoft (and I think they ignore copyright/PRC dev's) and freeoffice (and its cripple ware)- It makes/edit epub (pdf with some limits/tricks)- Plus it make pdf's from txt/rich sources, can view them, no default edit (sadly, but work-around trick at bottom of post). if thats its flaw...its hardly a "flaw" seeing they have a separate free pdf editor they offer also (but a 6mb PDFEdit will always win for me until "better" features at size come along)This feature set is dumbfounding. It competes with FOSS, other Freeware, light payware ($5) to full business suites ($500+)...but is "free forever".- it can edit PDF files IT MADE (or used "trick", below, on):"Include TextMaker document:Stores a copy of your TextMaker document inside the PDF file. This enables users to open the resulting PDF file directly in TextMaker. The program will thenextract the original TextMaker document from the PDF file and display it"*Trick*: A little conversion of "your non-self made source" pdf to an other document format (even via online), open that doc and re-export to pdf..you can now edit any pdf, no additional software needed^ I test converted my .pdf (online) to .doc > opened in textmaker > exported back to pdf > then edited that pdf, a "T4 tax return" pdf (Canadian tax form), no issues (update rtf/docx test work 100% also)

Prefer 2016 version. Works portable, may not be stealth. Planmaker and TextMaker 7z (portable files)can be downloaded: _MvuIYvNgKFg/view?usp=sharingEXE 7z to install, may contain Presentation as well: _rtkA17ULvxS60O3r/view?usp=sharing Do not know as I do not use it. Like 2016 toolbars. Had to use Edge or Opera to get it to download. Could be Firefox extensions?

SoftMaker provides a built-in utility for creating a portable version of FreeOffice 2018. This does the same as the "How to extract:" instructions, but is a little simpler. You still have to uninstall the installed version if you wish. Am I missing something?

Testing version 2008, not sure if it is stealth, but seems rather snappy, looks like a keeper...For those having trouble with installation instructions:Install it to you desktop machine,choose default interface language (which you may change later via options),enter registration details (received freely at email address given while registering for download; also, keep those details, as they are mandatory for SoftMaker Office 2008 installation),choose location for install (not really important, as you'll be making that install portable),then choose the custom button on the next dialog for selecting which components of the suite to install (I recommend getting the interface language of your choice, plus all the proofing tools for the languages you understand and minus the SMASH launcher),then deselect the 'Install application for all users on this computer' option on the next dialog andproceed to Install.After that, find the SoftMaker Office entry in the start menu, and under 'tools' you'll find the option to transfer the installation to your portable device, after which you can uninstall from your desktop machine if you wish to.Really useful soft, as it's multiplatform (Windows & Linux) and can be run portable.

Ashampoo Office Pro is a suite of tools for office to create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations with all the features expected from a formal office. Ashampoo Office 2018 fully compatible with Microsoft Office documents from version 6.0 to 2016 with ribbon to quick access to all the features and supports portable installation on a flash drive.

taiwebs.com is a website to download applications, tips, software: windows, android, ios, webs diversity to everyone is completely free. We always strive to bring the best products to our users. Hope everyone will like and support the Website to grow.

This page compares the features of LibreOffice 7.5.0 (download) and SoftMaker Office 2018. It separates major and minor feature differences and also includes notes on LibreOffice extensions. The comparison highlights differences and therefore does not display any features which are present in both office suites.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Liam Johnson
    Liam Johnson
  • Axel Jones
    Axel Jones
  • nguyencuong070421
  • Noah King
    Noah King
  • TeamSeo BuildLink
    TeamSeo BuildLink
bottom of page