top of page

Enlightened Phoenix Group

Public·142 members
Karen Novikov
Karen Novikov

Ashampoo Office 2018 Free Download Portable

There is also (with the same architecure) Ashampoo Free Office: -us/office-freea related, a bit older (2012), but rather compact, full-fledged compatible office suite.One might need to supply an e-mail (may be temp) to get a product key.To make it portable one just needs to have a file called "portable.txt" in its folder.

Ashampoo Office 2018 Free Download Portable

> this site is for (portable) freeware and commercial software should not be promoted here.I disagree. One of the reasons companies are willing to put energy towards freeware options is that their pro versions don't disappear in the process. Deleting mention just means more software loaded with grayed-out "pro" options.

Portable and UPX packed, its under 65mb "single language", docx, xlsx, pptx, pdf supported (see trick at bottom of post). The BEST All-in-One suite, imho. its 10% the weight of Libreoffice or Openoffice (Kingsoft Office "may" be iffy, I am unsure HOW they access docx/xlsx format licences)WOW! the features, the speed, the UI/ribbon! I copied it all over the place (testing) no loss