top of page

Enlightened Phoenix Group

Public·222 members

Guitar Chord Bible

Say goodbye to boring chord progressions, break out of your beginner mindset and cowboy chord comfort zone to join the world of the guitar pro. Your journey to guitar heaven starts here, with the Guitar Chords Bible!

Guitar Chord Bible

No matter what your musical style, Guitar Chord Bible is your handy take-anywhere guide to the chords you need for making great guitar music. Organized into keys and ascending chromatically from C to B, explore easy-to-follow visual instructions for creating over 500 chords (counting photo-illustrated chord variations on different parts of the fretboard to provide a greater choice of harmonic texture).

Including chords across multiple genres, including rock, blues, soul, country, jazz, classical, and more, the book features:

With over 360,000 copies sold worldwide, the photographs and easy-to-follow diagrams and instructions of Guitar Chord Bible will set you on the road to becoming a true chordmaster!

Phil Capone studied guitar at the prestigious Guildhall School of Music in London. His many years of experience as a professional guitarist and teacher have given him a unique understanding and knowledge of the world of the contemporary guitarist and an insight into the pitfalls and frustrations that the aspiring guitarist can be faced with. Phil is a regular performer on the London music scene. He teaches at the Contemporary Institute of Music Performance, London, and is a regular contributor to Total Guitar magazine and Guitar Techniques.

• Alfred Music

• Amazon.com

• Find in a library

• All sellers

_OC_InitNavbar("child_node":["title":"My library","url":" =114584440181414684107\u0026source=gbs_lp_bookshelf_list","id":"my_library","collapsed":true,"title":"My History","url":"","id":"my_history","collapsed":true,"title":"Books on Google Play","url":" ","id":"ebookstore","collapsed":true],"highlighted_node_id":"");The Jazz Guitar Chord Bible CompleteWarren NunesAlfred Music - Music - 188 pages 4 ReviewsReviews aren't verified, but Google checks for and removes fake content when it's identifiedThe Jazz Guitar Chord Bible Complete solves one of the greatest problems in jazz...the knowledge and use of chords. It is a complete guide to three- and four-string guitar chords. Every application is covered including passing chords and altered chords, but only the most logical, practical and applicable chord voicings are presented. if (window['_OC_autoDir']) _OC_autoDir('search_form_input');Preview this book What people are saying - Write a reviewReviews aren't verified, but Google checks for and removes fake content when it's identifiedGreat Value!User Review - myblacklab - Overstock.comThis book was hard to find at the local retail book stores..Its a great book for learning Jazz Chords and improvising.....The book came fast and in great shape. I paid less than Suggested retail price.....Thanks Overstock Read full review

The Portuguese Coimbra Guitar Chord Bible, with its 1,728 chords offers a complete solution for both beginner and experienced professional musician alike. The layout is uncomplicated and follows a logical musical progression from standard major chords up to the more esoteric thirteenths used by many jazz players. To accompany the 1,728 chords, a further 576 possible moveable chord configurations are included, together with a useful range of slash chords, reflecting the popularity of this type of chord in many of today's artist and compilation topline songbooks.

This highly comprehensive guide provides the musician with no fewer than 68 different types of chord in all twelve keys, making it the definitive publication for the Irish tenor banjo. Whether you play folk, rock, pop, jazz or any other type of popular music, The Portuguese Coimbra Guitar Chord Bible makes the ideal reference source for all occasions.

Beside the many pages of chord boxes or windows, the book features useful sections on tuning, chord construction, fingerboard layout, FAQs, alternative chord naming, fingering, slash chords, harmonic intervals, chord window blanks for transcribing your own favorite chord sequences etc.

The aim of this guide is to provide the musician with the flexibility only really offered to guitar and keyboard players in the past. Now, with the help of The Portuguese Coimbra Guitar Chord Bible, musicians will be able to pick up any songbook and instantly have access to even the most complex and advanced chords.

Description: 188 Pages The Jazz Guitar Chord Bible Complete solves one of the greatest problems in jazz...the knowledge and use of chords. It is a complete guide to three- and four-string guitar chords. Every application is covered including passing chords and altered chords, but only the most logical, practical and applicable chord voicings are presented. With standard notation, chord names and guitar chord diagrams. Chord Chart and Jazz.

In this package you'll get my Classical Guitar starter kit, Scale Bible and Chord Bible. There's 26 classical guitar pieces in tab and standard notation format. Pieces from Fernando Sor, Matteo Carcassi, Mauro Giuliani, Bach, Mozart and more. My scale bible contains every scale in existence....all the Japanese and Indian exotic scales, harmonic and melodic minor modes, major scale modes, pentatonic scales and more. My chord bible has the CAGED System, modal chord progressions...secret chords composers used like the Mystic Chord, the Rite Of Spring Chord, X-Cells and power chords. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Liam Johnson
    Liam Johnson
  • Axel Jones
    Axel Jones
  • nguyencuong070421
  • Noah King
    Noah King
  • TeamSeo BuildLink
    TeamSeo BuildLink
bottom of page