top of page

Enlightened Phoenix Group

Public·142 members

Tomoyo After H Scene High Quality

Download - https://urlin.us/2taQjB

Now, if you are still wondering whether you should get the PX or not, then the answer is:

IMO, you should get the PX because it has more content. The H-scenes aside, the former has more content. The H-scenes can be easily skipped if you want to, but the rest is what makes the PX better. Yes, they may have more material for the H scenes, but they have more material for the rest of the game as well. And it is more costly to make and distribute.

But of course, if it is a matter of ~$70 or so, then you should go with whichever one you are more comfortable with. I am not a fan of the H scene, but I can still appreciate the art and story in most of the VN I have played. So if you are like that, then go with whatever you think sounds better. It will be up to you to judge the quality that comes with this type of content.

If you are a fan of the H scene, then again, go with whatever you deem right. Not that they won't deliver, but these are the questions you should ask yourself before you decide which one you want to buy. Otherwise, go for whatever you can afford.

I also read steam reviews. I found a lot of steam reviews on this product. Some people just couldnt handle the H scene and they left reviews on it. Some people thought it was not real H scene. So i want to know what you guys think about this product. Am i missing anything?

If you want, you can check Key's website to see what exactly is in the H scenes in a game. They list the scenes in the game plus the scenes in the H scenes (which are nearly the same in general, if I recall correctly).

However, if you're asking in which one has the H scene, you might be interested to know that Kanon had the most in the series, at nearly the entire length of the VN (almost all the scenes are H).

Key is really know for their H scene. The first game in the series almost has no H content, but the 2nd game in the series, Kanon, had a lot, and the 3rd and 4th had even more. However, they went under the radar when they released the H scene, so it's not that well-known. I'm not sure if the other games in the series have any H content. 827ec27edc