top of page

Enlightened Phoenix Group

Public·142 members
Bennett Moore
Bennett Moore

Teamviewer Mac Cant Move Mouse

Using TeamViewer 12 I am finding that once I have connected to a remote system (on the LAN or outside) I do not have left/right click functionality with my mouse (though I can move the cursor) and my connection seems to prevent the remote user from clicking too (they can move the cursor though)

Teamviewer Mac Cant Move Mouse

I had this problem with TeamViewer 13, and I discovered that it was caused by an USB mouse connected to the target computer. Once I removed the mouse from the USB port, mouse clicks, and overall mouse responsiveness greatly improved.

I have a similar problem with teamviewer 15, windows 10 to macOS mojave - after a while mouse will only do right clicks, even when I try to left click. Alt-tab fixes for a while (thanks @GCRaistlin !) - did you ever find another fix?

I have finally solved the problem but I am not sure if this will work for others. I work on two Macs and occasionally, especially after a restart of the remote computer, I cannot click anywhere on the remote computer even though I can move the mouse. Force quitting and restarting Teamviewer did not work. The solution for me was to lock the remote computer through the local computer under "Actions" and then unlock it again through the local computer.

Hello, I have an issue where I can connect to a machine that is running teamviewer unattended access. Once logged into the windows session I can not get the mouse to click on or interact with anything on the remote session. I can still operate and click on things with my mouse locally, just not with the remote.

Actual result:"That someone was able to gain access to my PC and move the mouse around however, he was not able it to select icons and activate applications on my computer the. left click was effectively disabled.