top of page

Enlightened Phoenix Group

Public·161 members

3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours: A Romantic Novel by Jade Margarette Pitogo

3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours Ebook Download: A Complete Guide

If you are looking for a romantic and captivating novel to read, you might have heard of 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours. This is a bestselling book series by Jade Margarette Pitogo, also known as Girlinlove, that tells the story of Chanel Courtney Chua, a rich and beautiful girl who falls in love with Kean Patrick Tolentino, a handsome and mysterious guy who has a dark past. However, their love story is not easy, as they have to face many challenges and obstacles along the way. Will they be able to overcome them and say the three words that will change their lives forever?

3 words 8 letters say it and i'm yours ebook download

What is 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours?

3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours is a book series that consists of two parts: Three Words Eight Letters, Say It and I'm Yours and Three Words, Eight Letters, If I Say It, Will I Be Yours? The first part was published in 2012 and the second part was published in 2014. The book series is based on an online story that was posted on Wattpad, a popular platform for writers and readers. The online story has over 40 million reads and over 600 thousand votes on Wattpad. The book series is also adapted into a TV series by TV5, starring Shy Carlos as Chanel and Mark Neumann as Kean.

How to Download 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours Ebook?

If you want to download 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours ebook for free, you have several options. You can either:

• Download it from Scribd. Scribd is a website that allows you to read and download ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts, sheet music, documents, etc. You can find both parts of the book series on Scribd and download them as text files or PDF files. However, you might need to sign up for a free trial or pay for a subscription to access the full content.

• Download it from Goodreads. Goodreads is a website that allows you to discover and review books, join book clubs, follow authors, etc. You can find both parts of the book series on Goodreads and download them as PDF files. However, you might need to sign up for a free account or join a group to access the download links.

• Download it from other sources. You can also search for other websites that offer 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours ebook download for free or for a small fee. However, be careful and avoid downloading from suspicious or unknown sources, as they might contain viruses or malware that can harm your device.

What are the Benefits of Reading 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours Ebook?

Reading 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours ebook has many benefits, such as:

• You can save money by not having to buy the physical books or pay for shipping fees.

• You can save space by not having to store the books on your shelf or carry them around.

• You can read the ebook anytime and anywhere you want, as long as you have a device and an internet connection.

• You can adjust the font size, brightness, background color, etc., according to your preference.

• You can bookmark your favorite pages, highlight important passages, take notes, etc., without damaging the ebook.

What are the Risks of Downloading 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours Ebook?

Downloading 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours ebook also has some risks, such as:

• You might violate the copyright laws or the terms and conditions of the ebook provider, which can result in legal consequences or penalties.

• You might compromise the quality or integrity of the ebook, as some download sources might offer low-resolution or corrupted files.

• You might compromise the security or privacy of your device and data, as some download sources might contain viruses or malware that can infect your system or steal your information.

• You might lose access to technical support or customer service from the ebook provider, as they might not recognize or assist you if you use download sources.

Conclusion

3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours is a romantic novel by Jade Margarette Pitogo that tells the story of Chanel and Kean, two lovers who have to face many challenges and obstacles in their relationship. You can download the ebook version of this book series from various sources online for free or for a small fee. However, you should weigh the pros and cons carefully before deciding whether to download 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours ebook or not.

What is the Plot of 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours?

3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours follows the love story of Chanel and Kean, who meet at a party and feel an instant attraction to each other. However, they soon discover that they belong to different worlds: Chanel is a rich and spoiled girl who has everything she wants, while Kean is a poor and troubled guy who has nothing but his gang. Despite their differences, they fall in love and try to make their relationship work. But along the way, they encounter many problems and secrets that threaten to tear them apart. Will they be able to overcome them and say the three words that will make them happy?

Who are the Characters of 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours?

3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours has a colorful cast of characters that add drama and humor to the story. Some of the main characters are:

• Chanel Courtney Chua: She is the protagonist of the story. She is a beautiful, smart, and rich girl who has everything she wants, except for love. She is bored with her life and longs for something more. She falls in love with Kean, but faces many challenges in their relationship.

• Kean Patrick Tolentino: He is the love interest of Chanel. He is a handsome, mysterious, and rebellious guy who has a dark past. He is the leader of a gang called F4, which stands for Four Friends Forever. He falls in love with Chanel, but hides many secrets from her.

• Gian Kirby Mercado: He is one of Kean's best friends and a member of F4. He is a cheerful, friendly, and loyal guy who likes to joke around. He has a crush on Dara, Chanel's best friend.

• Dara Nichole Jung: She is Chanel's best friend and confidante. She is a cute, bubbly, and supportive girl who likes to shop and gossip. She has a crush on Gian, but is too shy to admit it.

• Courtney Chua: She is Chanel's older sister and rival. She is a mean, selfish, and arrogant girl who hates Chanel and tries to ruin her life. She also likes Kean and tries to steal him from Chanel.

What are the Reviews of 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours?

3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours has received many positive reviews from readers and critics alike. Some of the reviews are:

"This book made me cry, laugh, smile, scream, and fall in love. It's one of the best books I've ever read. The characters are so realistic and relatable, the plot is so captivating and unpredictable, and the writing style is so engaging and emotional. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves romance." - A reader on Goodreads

"This book is a masterpiece of Filipino literature. It's not just a typical love story, but a story of life, friendship, family, dreams, struggles, and choices. It's a story that will touch your heart and soul. The author did an amazing job of creating a world that is so vivid and realistic, with characters that are so complex and dynamic. The book also tackles important issues such as poverty, violence, abuse, betrayal, forgiveness, etc., in a sensitive and realistic way." - A critic on Scribd

"This book is a roller coaster ride of emotions. It's full of twists and turns that will keep you hooked until the end. The author has a way of making you feel what the characters are feeling, whether it's happiness, sadness, anger, fear, or love. The book also has a lot of humor and wit that will make you laugh out loud. The book is not only entertaining but also inspiring and uplifting. It teaches you valuable lessons about life, love, friendship, family, etc., that will stay with you forever." - A reader on Wattpad

What are the Themes of 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours?

3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours explores various themes that are relevant and relatable to the readers, such as:

• Love: The book series shows the different aspects and stages of love, such as attraction, infatuation, romance, passion, commitment, sacrifice, jealousy, betrayal, forgiveness, etc. It also shows how love can change a person's life, for better or for worse.

• Friendship: The book series depicts the importance and value of friendship, especially in times of trouble and hardship. It also shows how friends can support, protect, comfort, advise, and cheer each other up.

• Family: The book series illustrates the role and influence of family in a person's life, both positively and negatively. It also shows how family can shape a person's personality, values, beliefs, choices, etc.

• Society: The book series reflects the realities and issues of society, such as poverty, violence, abuse, corruption, discrimination, etc. It also shows how society can affect a person's opportunities, challenges, expectations, etc.

• Self: The book series reveals the inner struggles and conflicts of the characters, such as identity, self-esteem, self-worth, self-expression, etc. It also shows how the characters grow and develop as individuals throughout the story.

What are the Lessons of 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours?

3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours teaches many valuable lessons to the readers, such as:

• Don't judge a book by its cover: The book series shows that appearances can be deceiving, and that people have more to them than what meets the eye. It also shows that people should not judge others based on their looks, status, background, etc., but rather on their character and actions.

• Don't give up on your dreams: The book series shows that dreams can come true if you work hard and persevere. It also shows that dreams can give you hope and motivation in life.

• Don't let your past define you: The book series shows that everyone has a past that they might regret or want to forget. It also shows that people can overcome their past and move on with their lives.

• Don't be afraid to take risks: The book series shows that life is full of risks and uncertainties. It also shows that people should not be afraid to take risks and try new things in life.

• Don't be afraid to say what you feel: The book series shows that words have power and meaning. It also shows that people should not be afraid to say what they feel and express their emotions.

Conclusion

3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours is a romantic novel by Jade Margarette Pitogo that tells the story of Chanel and Kean, two lovers who have to face many challenges and obstacles in their relationship. You can download the ebook version of this book series from various sources online for free or for a small fee. However, you should weigh the pros and cons carefully before deciding whether to download 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours ebook or not. You can also enjoy reading this book series by learning more about its plot, characters, themes, reviews, and lessons.

Conclusion

3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours is a romantic novel by Jade Margarette Pitogo that tells the story of Chanel and Kean, two lovers who have to face many challenges and obstacles in their relationship. You can download the ebook version of this book series from various sources online for free or for a small fee. However, you should weigh the pros and cons carefully before deciding whether to download 3 Words 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours ebook or not. You can also enjoy reading this book series by learning more about its plot, characters, themes, reviews, and lessons. ca3e7ad8fd

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page